Through TCEQ funding, the LRGVDC is able to support projects and conduct an annual Watershed Protection Plan Meeting where speakers are invited to share and provide updates to entities on various watershed topics. This year’s LRGVDC Watershed Protection Plan was held on June 30, 2022, agenda. You may see meeting by clicking on meeting recording and/or meeting slideshow.
- Brownsville Ship Channel/Lower Laguna Madre Updates
- North and Central Watersheds
- The Lower Rio Grande/Río Bravo Water Quality Initiative (LRGWQI) – Update and Status
- River of Hope (Notes from the Rio Grande: Historical Perspectives)
- Arroyo Colorado Watershed Protection Plan: Best Management Practices Implementation